LMNOP for this workshop, Short Form Contracts led by Yao Fu Bailey. The program will address issues designers and architects face when negotiating agreements with clients, including the pros and cons of the AIA form and other types of contract; critical provisions for any agreement; and tactics for negotiating those agreements.
The session will address common questions that include:
- What form of agreement should I have with my client?
- What are the critical provisions for any agreement?
- How should I hire consultants?
- How do I get paid for additional services?
- How do I handle disputes?
Tuesday September 16, 6:00 to 8:00 PM
215 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Online registration should be completed prior to the event.