For subsidy on your trip to IIDEX , the 2012 Canada Designs Program is supported by Interior Designers of Canada, Architecture Canada | RAIC, and IIDEX Canada, with support from Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, and includes:
● A 50% reimbursement of round trip economy airfare, not including taxes
● Up to 2 nights hotel for US, and 3 nights hotel for international
attendees in downtown Toronto, including breakfast
● A welcome reception on Thursday, September 20th
● Special guided tours of IIDEX Canada
● Factory and Showroom Tours
● Free time to explore Toronto, Canada’s architecture and design capital.
Optional guided tours on Saturday, September 22. More information on the tours and how to purchase tickets will be available in early August.
This program is only available to Interior Designers, Architects and Facility Managers located outside of Canada. Up to two persons per company may apply; one application form per company may be submitted. Attendance at IIDEX Canada and certain other events is mandatory.
Deadline for applications is August 22, 2012. For questions contact Betty Vuong, International Coordinator, Interior Designers of Canada(IDC), at 416.512.3821 or email@example.com.