*Kim Campbell was hired at Mayer Fabrics as the direct sales representative for the northern half of California and Reno, Nevada. Campbell started her career as an interior designer with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers before holding key sales positions with manufacturers and textile distributors in Northern California and Reno. She brings 22 years of experience to Mayer Fabrics.
*This month, six designers join the national board of directors for AIGA, having been nominated following a national search and elected by a vote of AIGA’s professional members. The newest directors represent a range of design disciplines and experiences and will serve one- to three-year terms.
New Board Members
- Kim Baer, principal and founder of Los Angeles design studio KBDA
- Ethan Bodnar, product designer at Skillshare in New York City and recent graduate of Hartford Art School, University of Hartford
- Robert Calvano, director of Merck’s in-house agency Global Creative Studios, New Jersey
- Allan Chochinov, partner at Core77 and chair of the Products of Design MFA program at the School of Visual Arts, New York
- Su Matthews, senior partner at brand strategy and design firm Lippincott, New York
- Darralyn Rieth, (treasurer), lead design operations consultant for Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Philadelphia