M2L announces new introductions from its European partners including: Artifort, Lapalma, Montis and Walter Knoll. From a 1950s-inspired luxury armchair to a hi-tech stool inspired by minimalist Scandinavian design, the pieces reveal each company’s unique character while demonstrating M2L’s overarching versatility as a resource to the trade.
New seating lines now available in the U.S. market include:
- Artifort Reflex Embrace - a sofa system designed for privacy by Toine van den Heuvel with a high back (available in four heights) and optional tablet table
- Lapalma Miunn - a sleek and versatile stool designed by Karri Monni using 3D wood forming technology
- Montis Dickens - a modern wood-frame armchair designed by Dick Spierenburg and inspired by the classic 1950’s smoke chair
- Walter Knoll Bao - a sumptuous and spacious swiveling armchair in leather and fabric designed by EOOS
- Walter Knoll Deen - an elegant chair designed by EOOS with a flexible back and virtually invisible upholstery